Fashion Dresses for Curvy Women
By Admin Published on January 01, 2020Women Fashion
Admit it Ladies, once we hit our 30's we don't have the figure to wear eveerything but we still want to look good and fashionable. Dresses are a great way to hide the areas you don't want to call attention to and slim you down. They come in all different shapes, forms and styles. There are trendy dresses for women like Midis to a classic A-line dress to make you feel elegant and pulled together. Plus with a dress you don't have to worry about mixing and matching tops and bottoms.
Here are my top picks for this winter season for Dresses for Curvy women:
SHEIN Mock-Neck Spliced Plaid Dress:
I instantly fell in love with this dress for curvy women even though its not marketed that way on their website. Here are my top reasons for recommending this Shein dress
- Nothing says winter more than plaid and the classic color Burgandy.
- The fabric is polyester with stretch, type of fabric which I usually stay away from but I love the diagonal part coming from the shoulder which enhances not only the pattern but also takes your eye away from the midsection which is my problem area
- The diagonal part also accentautes the height to make you look taller
- The silhouette is an elegant A-line meaning it can be dressed up and down depending on the occasion
- I have not only paired it with the sandals but also french booties for fall or even long boots for winter
- Comes in two colors Burgandy and Grey
- You can't beat the price which is only $20 for this kind of dress which can be reduced further by using our Shein Coupon Code
- Available in sizes from US (2) to US (12)
Raglan Sleeve Cable Knit Mini Sweater Dress :
Who doesn't love a great sweateer dress in the winter. I love to pair it with a warm legging and booties to feel chic and cozy at the same time. Thee problem is it's hard to find the one for my curvy figure without looking excessively baggy. If it's form fitting than the fabric makes me look frumpy. But I think I've scored a winner here with this sweater dress from Zaful.
- I love the knit cable sweaters and the color is classic grey
- The wide belt in the middle takees acre of my mid area again and makes me look slimmer
- Collar line is boat collar rather than highneck or V, just warm enough for wearing it inside or under jacket.
- Raglan sleeve makes it super comfy to wear as well
- Midi length is just perfect to follow the trend
- This dress also comes in a very trendy lime green color so you can also wear it on cold spring days
Don't forget to save more on Zaful with Zaful Coupon Code
Floral Print 2 in 1 High Low Dress:
I love florals! usually not on myself but I am always on a lookout to find a floral dress which might fit me in all the right places and doesn't look too cheesy on me. This navy and white floral dress from Rosegal is great for curvy women like us.
- The top of the dress is form fitting with the beelt hitting just above the gut to accentuate the slim waist
- The bottom of the dress is a full skirt with a very trendy high low length just hitting at a mid calf making it modest enough
- The color combination is not only good for fall/spring outings but also can be paired with darker bottoms and a dark cardigan for the cold winter outings
- The print is beautiful floral but not overwhelming so looks good even for conservative occasions
- Can be dressed up or down depending on weather and occassion
Plus you get a 20% Off with a Rosegal Coupon Code
So here you go! These are my top buys for this winter season. Please let me know what do you think about these and which ones are your favorites.
Shoppingspout.us is a website which presents deals, discounts and coupons; these deals or offers are made avaialble via different affiliate networks. Shoppingspout.us or its staff is not involved when you make a purchase via these links, Shoppingspout.us earns commission through these links/deals only.